Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Angkor Wat Transportation Service at Cheap Cost



Hello, My name Salim. I am a driver of Tuktuk.I am English and Malay Speaking beside cambodian language.
In Cambodia, the term tuk-tuk is used to refer to a motorcycle with a cabin attached to the rear. At the temple complex of Angkor, tuk-tuks provide a convenient form of transport around the complex for tourists. You can use my tuk-tuk service by the day. it is very comfortable and cheap. One tuktuk can be used for 4-5 persons.

  • Angkor Wat tour for one day: Angkorwat, Bayon, Angkor Tom, Ta Phrom and 5-6 sites is cost 10-15 USD.
  • Banteay Sreai, Banteay Samre and other 3-4 sites tour is cost 15-20 USD.
  • City tour one day 10 USD.
  • Pickup from Airport to hotel / hostel can call me +85578996840.
I can follow you everywhere you go on Angkor Wat to take pictures of you, with some tip money, up to you :)

10 comments:

Abdul Rahman Ismail said...

Hi, My Name Abdul Rahman Ismail. Indonesian.
www.linkedin.com/in/ismail01stttelkom06mmugm
18-21 December 2010 I went to Cambodia, Siem Reap to visit Angkor Wat.

My hostel owner introduced Salim to me, and I went with him 3 days around Angkorwat and almost all temple in siem Reap. I just went there alone and fortunately he could went with me, followed me wherever I wanted him to followed me to took some pictures of me in all sites. He helped me much and very kind, just like a friend.

Anonymous said...

My wife & I met bro Salim today and he took us around the city.. Very nice & friendly guy. Also brought us to Cambodia Muslim Restaurant for lunch and Psar Chaa for my wife to do some light exercise.. Tomorrow will be another day - road trip on his tuk-tuk..

Kerul, KL

Ina said...

This guys speaks Bahasa Melayu, so dont worry if you dont know any Khmer. He was also a blessing in disguise because having him as our driver meant he could bring us to halal restaurant. It was in his house area. Plenty of halal local delicacies you can try.

Kyle said...

Hi, do you have any email address ? i am going to cambodia next month for 4days 3 nights and i need tuktuk services.

Salim Angkor Tuktuk said...

Hello Kyle !
Yes , I do have.here is my email address :limangkor@yahoo.com
thank for contacting me,

Soles said...

My name Soles we are two person.We are Malaysian.last week this guy drove us around Angkor Wat and all temple for three days .He charged very good price ,good service and friendly,he Speaks Malayu very good.
His brother is also a tuk tuk driver
He speaks English,Malay and little Manderin.if you like please contact this guy and his brother.
This is his brother's email:sekongangkor1@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for providing the information. I was searching this type of service.
Key Transportation Miami

Mohd Khairul said...

Thanks Q so much for your service in SiemReap...and providing and information,

for service sent other one pick me up...so awesome and risky,

Andrie said...

Hi ini andrie dari indonesia. Terima kasih telah membawa saya jalan dan mengambil foto2 bagus untukku. Salim orang yang baik dan bisa membantu mu foto2 kalau travelling sendirian

Zakir musa said...

Hi, my name Zakir I'm a Tuk Tuk driver in Siem Reap too ...
You can contact my WhatsApp + 85593848073